What I'm working on at this moment...
Today's To-Do List
-More horse lines!
- HIGHEST priority
This is where you can see all of my current projects and my status on them!
Am I missing something you think should be here? Is there something for you that you need me to make a priority? Tell me!
Equine-Angels-Rescue - waiting for things to start back up
Personal Activity Check (High-Priority: Aaron, Dom, and Letty, for fear of having them reclaimed)
Thank-you pixels for PhantomHeir-Stables and Briar-Estates
Argue with myself about opening pixel commissions.
- first helped me get into this wonderful side of the HARPG community; without her I might not have met anyone else!
- best group founder you could ever ask for!
- this girl is just plain awesome, and so so nice
- amazing artist, amazing person!
- sweetest girl you'll ever meet, with a gorgeous gallery!
- she ROCKS. and rolls. A great friend!
- such a cool person with simply lovely art
- very different style of drawing horses, but so cool!
- stunning art and so kind!
- such a nice person, with art that's something else!
- super cool, always honest, an amazing designer!
- so so sweet, a very hard worker, fantastic artist!
- so kind and honest. AMAZING designer!
- gorgeous art, and so nice!
- beautiful art, and a great sense of humor!
, my own stable
, home of the Katala Ratsu (my breed specialty)
, The Cat Association of dA
, my breed! [Currently a WIP]
, a great free-play RPG world!
Hi! I'm SaandStoorm, but you can call me Stormy.
I currently own the RPG stable Windswept-Acres
"Live life as a broccoli would." ~PewDiePie
A Little About Me
I've been drawing horses since I could hold a pencil! I created my first horse character (Starfire Glory, whom I still use today) in first or second grade.
I also write, dance, cross stitch, play bass guitar (mine is named Blacky!), and play video games in addition to drawing. (Favorite game so far: Red Dead Redemption :3 )
I listen to a huge variety of music, but my favorite band EVER has to be Fall Out Boy. I'm addicted!
I use GIMP and Photoshop for digital art and for my traditional works, Sharpie to ink and Crayola colored pencils to color.
I have an immense sweet tooth. Red velvet cake, key lime pie, Oreos, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream...
I would die for a scanner <3 And a tablet!
I love my boyfriend, Aaron
Digital commissions are CLOSED (ask about art trades!)
Traditional commissions/art trades are CLOSED
ALL requests are CLOSED.
Gifts are for friends only :3